Love Quotes for Him from the Heart

1. If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again…

love quotes for him

2. When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds…

Love Quotes for Him
3. Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun…
cute-love-quotes-for-him
4. Give me a kiss and I’ll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet.
romantic-love-quotes-for-him
5. My mind thinks of you the second before I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.
sad-love-quotes-for-him
6. If you lived to be 90, i will pray with all my might to die at 90 minus one day…
unique-love-quotes-for-him
7. My heart is perfect because you are inside.
short-love-quotes-for-him
8. If love was a storybook, we’d meet on the very first page.
love-quotes-for-him-and-her
9. You have no idea how my heart races when I see you.
love-quotes-for-him-from-the-heart
10. When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you…
love-quotes-for-him-with-pictures
11. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.
cheesy-love-quotes-for-him
12. You are my world.
inspiring-love-quotes-for-him
13. It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do or how much you…
love-quots-for-him
14. The more boys I meet, the more I realize that it’s only him I want to be with.
love-quotes-for-him-1